Like fire
[html]

This is like, backwater Alabama-princess meets princess of England. :|

The sable-shaded woman did not yet detect that subtle essence of magic about this canine, perhaps because it was as much a part of her as Eris's murky heritage was a part of her. Daenys was something else, and the fire and flame danced off of her coat, distracting the eye and drawing the sable-shaded woman's attention away from the deeper meanings behind this meeting and those fire-yellow markings. “Yeah. I'm from... here, but I lived somewhere else for a long time,” she said, as if that explained anything. She rolled her shoulder in a shrug, indicating it was unimportant. The sable-shaded hybrid was glad for the change of subject, and she lifted a brow curiously at the woman's statement. Eris did not know of any children born recently around this area—then again, she was almost as new to these lands as Daenys herself, and she was only aware of the goings-on in Inferni, anyway. The woman's next statement, however, caught the sable Equites's attention, and her chartreuse gaze focused in on the other woman curiously. “The dragon?” she said, though this was more rhetorical than anything else. “I saw a dragon, but I don't know if that's the dragon you're looking for,” the sable-hued coyote said, smirking. She hadn't really seen a dragon, of course—she had “seen” a dragon in dreams, or hallucinations, or some twisted combination of both, brought about by the blood of that pallid white wolf and the blue-eyed demon that had come after her.

<style>
.eris-birdskull-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-birdskull p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-birdskull b {color:#763E07;}
.eris-birdskull {background-color:#C5A88C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/eris_birdskull.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:165px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E7D2BF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E3125; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-birdskull-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-birdskull-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D66510; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread