radiate not only for you
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: I know i told you this would by up on like Saturday, but bitches were bitches that day and the days after. I sorries I lied. <3; I'm pretty sure they were going to smoke and play music, so i made him have both?

The Sunflower fields was always a place that Daisuke liked to visit, even in the winter. He had made memories here with Strel, and he wanted to make many more memories in such a beautiful place. Today, he had his bowl and jar of hand picked marijuana and his guitar. He had his bowl that he had found on his birthday, and his guitar that Jazper had given to him, both being prized possessions of his, you know, besides his best friend, the feline, Schwarz. He had his guitar in his back while he walked through the fields, in his hand being a lighter and the bowl, packed with weed. In his pocket was the jar of marijuana. With the packed bowl in his hand, he took the mouthpiece and pushed it to the end of his snout, and he struck the lighter, and put the flame to the end of the piece with the herb in it. He inhaled as the smoke filtered through the chambers of the bowl and finally made it into this mouth and down his throat and into his lungs. He tried to hold the smoke in as he walked along, humming as he walked, the guitar slung across his back tapping on his back with every odd step he took.

The golden male exhaled his hit slowly, his body letting a little cough escape at the smoke drained out, but it didn't send him into a huge coughing fit, which happened to be ideal for him since he wouldn't have to have his chest hurting afterward. He shook his head as he let the smoke filter through his nose. When he finished exhaling the smoke, a large whiff of another passed his nose. Torn ear tilted to the side as he let his stoned gaze move through the tops of the sunflowers until he found a woman there. Golden tail wagged softly as he decided to move towards her.

Once he was close enough he held a huge grin on his maw before holding a peace sign with his right hand. Hello, m'lady. How are you doing today? the punk asked the hippie.

Whatever you do
Don't be afraid of the dark
[/html]

Messages In This Thread