radiate not only for you
[html]
ilu <3; short, ew.

Hello, dove the woman responded. Daisuke was immediately happy that she had greeted him with a kind voice. Golden tail wagged as he had moved towards the smaller woman. She was a yote. She looked the part. Daisuke held a smile on his maw. She was cute too. Her headband was cute too. I’m just lovely today. How about you sit and join me? the woman spoke. Daisuke nodded his head and walked up to her. He sat his larger body next to the woman, making sure to take off his guitar and lay it on the ground next to him. He noticed her guitar sitting not too far to the right of her. Her hand also pointed to a joint that was in her headband. How clever.We can make some wonderful music. the woman continued. Daisuke smiled lightly. Thank you very kindly, miss. he spoke politely, nodding his head. My name is Daisuke Ghanjai. You have a name, yes m'lady? the male asked, cocking his head before she had continued.

I've never played with anyone else before...I've only played by myself, but I'm willing to try yes, yes. the male spoke to the woman, that smile on his face before he took the bowl to the mouth, and he reached into his pocket and took the lighter from his pocket to his bowl and it lit the end of the bowl again, pulled the smoke through the chamber and stem and took the hit. He held the hit before slowly exhaling it out of his lungs and looking to the woman. You a loner too, m'lady?

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread