radiate not only for you
[html]

<3

The stranger moved to settle on the ground near her, and Clover watched with straw colored eyes as he lifted his own guitar away from his back and settled it onto the ground. It was a gorgeous thing with a red sunburst finish and she could not decide whether or not she found her own pearly white Alvarez to be prettier. They were both beautiful instruments. When he spoke again to her, her gaze fluttered up to find his. Although his eyes were a cool blue, they were anything but cold. In fact, Clover found some warmth in them as she replied, "Clover Love," once again leaving behind the surname infamous to this area.

"Oh, it’s easy," she assured him, letting a few fingers twirl idly into her golden walnut locks. Daisuke had brought the intriguing bowlpiece to his muzzle and lit the dried leaves as Clover watched, greeted by the sweet smell she had been enveloped in all her life. "Mmm," she hummed, finding comfort in the scent like calming incense. For a moment she imagined she was back home at Juniper Peace. "Yeah, I’m a loner for the moment, but Mother Earth is always watching over me, so I am never truly alone. At least, not when I have all of this glorious nature around me," she spread her arms gesturing towards the golden sunflowers creating a backdrop of yellow. "I’m traveling is all. Trying to find my siblings. They came out this way, somewhere. I’m not that great of a tracker, though, so it’s been a little hard. I’m not too worried though. Mother Earth will reunite me when the right time comes." Her fingers found their way to her hair again, twirling. "What about you, dove?"

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread