radiate not only for you
[html]
<3

Clover Love the woman had spoken to him, her name. Daisuke smiled to the woman, the piercings on his lips glinting in the sunlight a little bit as he had smiled crookedly. That is one of the most beautiful names that I've heard in awhile. the male complimented the woman's unique name. The last name that he found to be interesting as her own was Snake's name. Snake had no surname, nor another name to speak of like her own, so he was lucky to have two names in there instead of one. What had made her name so beautiful to Daisuke was the whole Love part of it. Love was a beautiful thing, so why wouldn't it be beautiful as a name as well? It's such a pleasure to meet you, Clover Love. he spoke, nodding his head lightly. Oh, it’s easy she went on to assure that playing with another was easy to do. Daisuke was still a little bit nervous about it, since he had not dared to play with another, and he actually know the chords on the guitar by ear instead of by name. Uhm....But I don't know what the strings are called... he spoke, looking down at his guitar for a moment. I uhm... I started to learn from someone, but I went to find them to teach me some more, and...I couldn't find them.. he spoke, looking back at the woman, shrugging his shoulders before continued.

Mmm she cooed as the smoke had surrounded the two, Daisuke holding in what he could for a brief amount of time before letting it sink out of his lungs. She continued to speak. Yeah, I’m a loner for the moment, but Mother Earth is always watching over me, so I am never truly alone. At least, not when I have all of this glorious nature around me, she spoke and Daisuke giggled. He liked this woman. She was in love with nature like he. Though, she had believed that the Earth was the one who watched over them, while Daisuke believed that the ocean was. I’m traveling is all. Trying to find my siblings. They came out this way, somewhere. I’m not that great of a tracker, though, so it’s been a little hard. I’m not too worried though. Mother Earth will reunite me when the right time comes. the woman went on, Daisuke just sitting there, blue eyes on her and both audits listening to her, them also pulled towards the woman. He held a smile on his lips the whole time. She ended with a question about him. Well.. I'm a loner, yes. he started, pausing as if he was thinking about what he was going to say or something. My siblings aren't anywhere around here. They are out living their own lives..Wherever they are.. he spoke, against pausing for a second and continuing. I just...don't believe in the claiming of a piece of Earth as your own. So naturally, I don't believe in packs, even though I was born into one, and they were nothing but awesome to me and my family. the male explained. I mean, go ahead, live in a group, but claiming the land as yours and no one elses, when it's your feet that take you across the land, is just ridiculous. I don't expect you to understand my logic though. A lot of others think that I'm weird because of things like this. the male shrugged before he had taken the bowl to his lips once again, lit it, and inhaled. This time though, when he had finished, he had offered the bowl to the woman. Yus? he asked, his head cocking lightly to her as he held out the bowl to the woman.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread