radiate not only for you
[html]

The young coyote’s features were highlighted with a light smile as Daisuke complimented her on her name. The girl had to admit that she had always been fond of the name her parents had given her, since she had been chosen as the one to receive the name of Love. The girl felt it to be a huge honor, as love was one of the principles those of Juniper Peace bestowed upon others. "And it’s wonderful to meet you too, Daisuke." His name was very interesting, as was his appearance. She could see how some might be put off by him, but she merely found his golden frame interesting. Not to mention his friendly demeanor - this only pulled her in more.

"Oh, don’t worry. I’m sure it’ll be alright. My friends and I would just play with sounds – combing whatever we thought would flow together. Really, once you get down to it and let the music inspire you, it’ll come naturally. Trust me," she assured him, plucking one string and letting the tone ring out between them, smiling all the while. It was nice to be in touch with some sense of her roots again. She listened to him then talk about his own family and his ideas on packs. She could understand his ideas, even if she didn’t feel entirely the same. "Yeah, it is a strange concept to claim something as your own. Especially the land, which Mother Earth is in control of. I guess I don’t really mind, though I’m not wholly for it or against it. It just is. Back home, though, in Juniper Peace... well, we banded together but we didn’t call one place home. We moved around a lot, exploring all parts of this beautiful world. Plus, it was easier for us to keep our way of life like that. We lived a lot differently than most of our kind do." She offered a coy smile, finding his blue gaze for only a moment before breaking away again.

He had brought his intriguing bowl back to his muzzle, and Clover watched curiously as he took another hit. His bowlpiece was unlike anything she had ever seen before and when he offered it to her, Clover hesitated for a moment. "Of course," she finally replied, plucking it delicately from his hand, their fingers brushing briefly in exchange. She brought the bowl to her own lips and lit the contents inside, finding comfort as she cleared the piece and found herself with a lung full of the sweet smoke. She then handed it back to him, making sure not to drop his lighter as they passed. "Thanks, dove." As she exhaled, Clover brought a hand to his face, cupping his muzzle gently under his chin. A thumb gently ran over the smooth metal of one of his snake bites. "What are these?" She asked curiously, before letting her hand fall away from him. She liked the way they looked there, giving him an edge lost on most others.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread