radiate not only for you
[html]
xD

And it’s wonderful to meet you too, Daisuke. the woman replied. Daisuke gave her a smile at the response and he nodded his head to her. She continued with talking about the music making business. Oh, don’t worry. I’m sure it’ll be alright. My friends and I would just play with sounds – combing whatever we thought would flow together. Really, once you get down to it and let the music inspire you, it’ll come naturally. Trust me she spoke to him. The very moment she had told him to trust her, he immediately did. Simple as that. He had no reason not to, and since she had been more educated than him on the guitar (he figured anyways since she had been playing with others) and since she told him straight up to trust her, he had no choice than to do just that. She reached over and plucked a string and he smiled as her, letting a small giggle pass his lips.

"Yeah, it is a strange concept to claim something as your own. Especially the land, which Mother Earth is in control of. I guess I don’t really mind, though I’m not wholly for it or against it. It just is. Back home, though, in Juniper Peace... well, we banded together but we didn’t call one place home. We moved around a lot, exploring all parts of this beautiful world. Plus, it was easier for us to keep our way of life like that. We lived a lot differently than most of our kind do. she had spoken back to him. He actually seemed to like the idea of a moving pack. That idea is something that I would like to do. Though, recently, I've only been wandering around here, in nova Scotia. I'm surprised that I've spent so long here. I think it's because of the wolves and 'yotes that I've met here. They all seem to be characters that I can hang around. the brute spoke, looking at the woman with his blue eyes, taking in her smaller form. Her markings were particularly charming. He could see why she was named Love, she was absolutely adorable. Daisuke's tail wagged gently, just because he was content here, with company, getting high, making music. She took the bowl from his hand after a moment of thinking about it. Of course she had spoken, and he willingly handed over the piece before she took a hit, cleared the bowl and passed it back. He took it back and hit it again. Thanks, dove. she had spoken before she suddenly lifted her hand to meet his chin. Her finger ran over one of his lip rings. What are these? the woman asked.

They are just some metal that one of my friends helped me pierce there. he answered, the smoke filtering through his nose as he exhaled the smoke from his lungs. I think they look cool. I also have these ones on my ears that go across. he spoke to the woman, tilting his head down to the woman, one of his fingers even pulling down the torn ear to show her. Daisuke often forgot that his ear was torn, since it was already as healed as it was going to get. What's this string around your head? It's awefully pretty. Did you make it? oh god, now he was getting a little bit hyper.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread