radiate not only for you
[html]

Clover listened when he spoke about how he had been wandering in this area recently too. She wondered silently if he would decide to stay in this area, for she had to admit to herself that she wouldn’t mind seeing him again after this meeting. He intrigued her and was obviously a very nice guy – perhaps they’d be able to make some more music and share a few more smokes in the future. "Oh, I know what you mean, dove. I’ve been wandering in this area for a few weeks now and I’ve meet some extraordinary people. I’m not sure what I’ll end up doing though – if I’ll stay or go. I’m still trying to find my sisters, and going back to Juniper Peace might be hard if they’ve decided to move on from where I left them." Though her words seemed somber, Clover emphasized a smile, for she was anything but sad to be here. Nova Scotia had really started to grow on her, and the young coyote even found herself considering traveling to that place, AniWaya, that Liliana had told her about.

After she drew away her hand, Clover had to remind herself that she was no longer amongst the gypsy band of hippies. Though they had all been rather affection, Clover had come to find that not everyone was used to such close contact and she was only grateful that Daisuke didn’t seem bothered by it. Instead, he explained to her as she let her gaze focus on the metal anchored on both sides of his lip. Then he turned his head, showing her the industrial bars that extended across his ears. She liked those too and though she fought the urge to reach out and touch them, it over took her. Gently she let a finger trace the metal there, silently wondering what had happened to his tattered ear. "They’re wonderful," she breathed, letting her fingers fall way once more. "And your hair – it has such beautiful colors," she couldn’t help to suppress the broadening smile highlighting her features.

"Oh this?" Her fingers went to the double braided headwrap and Clover smiled. "Why thank you, dove. But no, I didn’t make it. My mother did." She smiled at the thought of Ocean Flower, missing her mother's presence. She felt bad for having left her alone in Juniper Peace, but she knew that the hybrids there would watch over Ocean and care for her in the absence of her children. "I wear it a lot – it reminds me of her," she divulged to Daisuke, looking up to meet his cool blue eyes again.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread