radiate not only for you
[html]
sorries for wait.

Oh, I know what you mean, dove. I’ve been wandering in this area for a few weeks now and I’ve meet some extraordinary people. I’m not sure what I’ll end up doing though – if I’ll stay or go. I’m still trying to find my sisters, and going back to Juniper Peace might be hard if they’ve decided to move on from where I left them. it hit him that the woman was calling him dove at this point in time. He almost cocked his head at the interesting pet name. Did he look like a bird or something? A dove of all birds? He figured that he'd look more like a peacock of all birds. With their beautiful colors and all. That was besides the point though, the woman explained that she would not be able to go back to her pack because they were nomads just like herself. That was the thing about Daisuke's last pack. They were stationary, so he could go back to them whenever he wanted to. Did he want to go back was the question. He could answer this with a simple no. Why? Because he had things here that he didn't have there. He had friends who didn't fake it, he has had many new experiences that he never would have had on the isolated island of Zirenta and it's two sister islands. The only thing that would happen to him there was him living an uneventful life as a straight male with a miserable family and no luperci or anything of interest. Daisuke wasn't about to ditch his life here for that bullshit. He was in love with this place, and the people (specifically Snake) here. He was not about to leave so soon, yet he still was against joining a pack for the reasons that he spoke before. I think that I want to stay for a little longer. I'll probably need a reason to leave now. he spoke, a small sigh falling from his lips as he took the bowl to his lips again, lit the end of it and inhaled the smoke. On the exhale, a few coughs followed, still not as hard as the first time he had smoked and had a long coughing fit.

The woman seemed to be fascinated with the piercings, and not afraid to trace them with her fingers. Daisuke had been the same way with scars. He was not afraid to touch them, caress them, molest them if you will. They’re wonderful she spoke. And your hair – it has such beautiful colors the male had lifted his head back up to look at her broad smile across her lips. She had a beautiful smile too. Daisuke noticed it, and he smiled his own stupid Daisuke smile back at her. Thank you so much. My friend, Hanna helped me with all of it. She did do an awesomeness job on them, she did, she did. the male spoke, nodding his head energetically, his voice and demeanor also energetic and happy as he sat there, the chemicals from the herb getting a grip on his brain and reacting in a way to make him stoned and silly.

Oh this? glazed blue orbs watched the woman's hand raise to her own headband. Why thank you, dove. But no, I didn’t make it. My mother did. the woman spoke. Daisuke cocked an ear at her as he was immediately reminded of Snake and his mother and the objects he had gotten from her. Daisuke's mother was a full fledged lupus wolf and had no skills with making things (she had no thumbs to make them) and therefore, he had nothing but the memory of his silver coated mother. A small bout of sorrow had fell into the heart of Daisuke, but he shook it away. It was a jealousy that he did not want to manifest in his breast. I wear it a lot – it reminds me of her the woman went on. Your mother must have been very kind. the golden brute had started. She did a beautiful job, and you should wear it a lot. It shows how much your mom loved you. the male continued. Sometimes I wish that my momma had something to give to me before she died, but she wasn't luperci, neither was father. I'm the first one of my family to be infected. the male spoke, nodding his head lightly, and even though he was talking dark, he held a handsome smile still on his face. It is, however the best thing that has happened to me. I never would have met you, or any of the other wolves and yotes that I've met here if I wasn't luperci, and still on that god forbidden Island. he continued to speak, grabbing his guitar by the neck and lifting it onto his lap, starting to strum his fingers on some of the random chords, warming up it seemed.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread