radiate not only for you
[html]

My sincerest apologies for this horrendous wait! <33

His demeanor was so kind and carefree that Clover couldn’t help not to smile around him. She felt similarly to how she had been back in Juniper Peace and it was nice to find such a soul who could make her feel that way again. It was obvious that he was one with the world and Clover felt herself becoming more and more connected with Mother Earth as the chemicals of the cannabis easily worked its magic. "Yes, well you and your Hanna friend did a lovely job, because they are wonderful," she told him again, smiling at the glinting metal adorning his features. She thought that perhaps she might like something like that – maybe something small to highlight one of her own darkened ears.

"Ahw, why thank you, Daisuke." He was such a kind man. "Yes, my mother is a beautiful soul. I’ll be sure to wear it all the time, so that everyone can see the love she put into it." As he went on to explain about his mother, Clover tilted her head slightly as she listened. A frown formed when he revealed she had passed on and Clover murmured a soft, "I’m so sorry." She had never actually seen a wolf or coyote that was not in fact a Luperci. It seemed that most she came across were either born with the virus in their blood, or had acquired it someway throughout life; being Luperci was what just seemed natural now.

The smile returned to her lips and Clover reached for her own guitar, bringing the pearly white Alvarez to her own lap, where her legs were folded under like a pretzel. "Yes, being Luperci is quite wonderful. Many of the things I do in life would not be possible had I not been able to shift. The first few months of my life were much different than they are now. It’s a wonderful, mysterious thing." Her fingers easily found the strings, folding to form chords she did not know the names of. Just as easily she began to play, the notes of her guitar rising into the air to intermingle with those of Daisuke’s playing.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

[html]
OOC Ending: Clover and Daisuke totally make some awesome music together and probably smoke a bit more, before the eventually decide to head their separate ways. All in all, a good jam session! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread