Gray Lines on a Wall
[html]

My apologies on the wait! Also, did some PPing of my own so let me know if you want it changed. +3

It was finally happening, and Silas was thrilled to have Mati by his side as they ventured into Inferni’s lands. He was aware that Mati was slightly nervous to be venturing into the coyote territory, but with Silas at her side nothing was going to happen to her. Still, Silas reassured her of the fact that the mansion was not far from the coyote’s borders, should she feel the need to make a quick exit. With any qualms pushed aside for the moment, the two of them headed deeper into the borders.

Balancing the weight of the paint bucket with one hand, Silas brought the other to brush away strands of black from his face. Smiling towards Mati, Silas nodded, "Zhat sounds vonderful. I was zhinking of vaves and a beeg ship, or somezhing. Make me zhink of Russia," he shuffled the paint bucket around, dispersing the weight between both arms as he clung with both palms to the brim. Blue eyes shot to the sky then, a disapproving frown forming on his features upon observing the darkening clouds. Rain was definitely threatening and the young Russian was only glad that her work was to be done inside.

"Zhere," Silas exclaimed, tossing his head towards the looming form of the mansion. "Almost home." The two walked side by side toward the mansion as the boy searched for signs of other Infernians. Of course his thoughts went to one in particular, but he tried to keep his mind open and free of the Hydra for now, not wanting to let himself get lost in some fantasy world. Still, he was surprised they had not come across anyone else so far, as the mansion was home to several other members. "Zhe second floor ees vhere mine room ees," he told her as they marched up the steps onto the covered front porch. At least for now he knew that they would both be sheltered from the weather when the clouds finally decided to open up.

<style>
.silas-family p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-family b {color:#1B2A5B;}
.silas-family-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-family {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BAD6DA; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/silastable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:175px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread