Gray Lines on a Wall
[html]

+3

Balancing the bucket of paints, Silas reached for the front door, holding it open so that Mati could skirt inside and away from the darkening clouds. After they were both inside, the Russian let the door shut with a dull thud that somehow sounded just as foreboding as the clouds overhead seemed. "Zhis vay," Silas chimed, shifting the weight of the bucket in his arms before leading Mati through the front lobby and over to the second floor stairwell. He looked to the Crimson Dreams girl, making sure she was still comfortable and able to carry the supplies she held, before ascending up the stairs to the familiar east wing. Luckily for them both, Silas’ room was right at the top of the stairs and the boy pushed his door open so that Mati may step inside. Before he joined her, however, his icy gaze swept down the hall to where he knew the Hydra lived, trying to catch a sign of whether or not she was home. With a light sigh, he went into his own room, leaving thoughts of the Inferni princess behind for now.

"Velcome to mine room," Silas offered with a light chuckle, settling the bucket onto the floor. His room didn’t have much, since Silas had gotten rid of much of the junk a few months ago when he had decided to do some spring cleaning. His bed was pushed against one wall, the once intact, regal posts now broken off and splintered. Above this hung his prized Russian flag, tacked to the wall in display. As his eyes passed over it, Silas couldn’t help but smile, thinking instantly of his family tucked away in Cour des Miracles. "Zhis vall, I zhink," Silas told her, motioning to the bare wall across from his bed. It was the wall directly the left when one walked in and Silas figured it would be the best one to display Mati’s wonderful talent. "Does zhat vork? I don’t know eef eet needs to be a certain vall. You tell me, miss arteest," he said playfully as he took a seat on his bed.

<style>
.silas-family p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-family b {color:#1B2A5B;}
.silas-family-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-family {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BAD6DA; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/silastable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:175px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread