Gray Lines on a Wall
[html]
gdfjifg stupid work won't let me write in peace Undecided

She was irrational, but that was nothing new. Her blade wanted to sing, and she wanted it to just as much. She was digging her own grave here, but anger caused the young woman to ignore the obvious consequences of this kind of violence. Common sense had left her for now, and hormones willingly carried the folly to injudicious heights. It was easier to turn on the wolf, but as the sword was drawn, the male took action. The air around him had always inflicted a strange unease within her. Things would definitely have been different had she not been molested by her uncle, but that was what had happened. While many had watched her with open, foul hunger, Silas had not. She had believed in another reason for why this was.

While she was extremely strong for her size, the male was not weak in comparison. Perhaps this would have ended in a painful arm lock had she not been so surprised by his move. His body hid the wolf out of sight. Too close now—especially for a ghastly moment like this. It was not fair of him to ask her such questions this way. The Hydra couldn’t bear to maintain eye contact. She wanted to turn away, but he did not allow it; turned her chin back so that she had no choice but to have her gaze return to his face. She couldn’t expose herself like that in the presence of his girlfriend. She always made a point not to mingle with non-Inferni. She could accept hybrids, as she was one herself, but once she had chosen her side, she seemed unable to interact peacefully with the other.

What she needed was to get away from him. Perhaps some sense had returned, for she found that she was unwilling to hurt him to escape- I thought it was me. ”Nothing,” she breathed, stumbling through her head to find words to help her escape from this nightmare of a scene. ”I didn’t know you had company—that you and she..” One thing was certain though, she was not going to cry in front of the newly discovered couple. A part of her understood well how she must look. Deranged and irrational. It was not as if he had ever been hers, so she had no right to blame the other for succeeding.

The woman’s words stood without a verbal reaction. It was not the wolf’s mere presence that had triggered this, but despite the hatred she directed on to the other, it was evident that she did not make the connection. Silas didn’t either, and it hurt her to remember his face and the glances he had thrown after her when he thought she wouldn’t notice. ”Yes, I just didn’t expect to see you,” the coyote’s said, voice slightly flat now as she addressed the outsider. She wanted to scream and tear out those pretty purple eyes and put them in the drawer with the bleached bone pieces in her room. Fresh and unexpected jealousy was ugly. While she wanted to cling to her beliefs and lean against the male now when he finally was so near, she leaned in the opposite direction, waiting to be released so that she could flee far from here and escape this embarassing moment. "I'll go now," she snapped, deadly afraid of the veil of moisture gathering in her ruby orbs.

Table by POPPINS
[/html]

Messages In This Thread