Gray Lines on a Wall
[html]

The whispers she had heard about Inferni had not been true to Mati when she walked into the large house earlier, but they were certainly real as she walked out of them. It was a place to be weary of. But she was thinking too harshly, coming to too many conclusions and moving faster then for her own good. This was not Inferni, Mati had no idea what the rest of the clan was like and would be shocked if she met many of them. What she had just been a part of was something that no one understood, not even Silas, it had nothing to do with the hospitality of the pack and nothing of their rules. His voice broke her thoughts once again, and she gave a small sigh. She was running away from something that had nothing to do with her, running away with her tail between her legs as if the coy-woman was about to come after her with her sword. Thank you. She spoke as she handed him the few articles that she held in her hands. I'm sorry I couldn't work on it more, or even get it started. She didn't look at him, but at the path ahead of them. Hesitating, Mati thought about what next to say. I really didn't mean to mess anything up for you. and her. It was a long walk just to the borders, and she was ashamed at the feeling she had; she didn't want to come back.

<style type="text/css">
.matijuly06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cea661; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matijuly06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f413c; text-align:center;}
.matijuly06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.matijuly06 {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#9d8883; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ijul06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cea661; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f413c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matijuly06-border1 {width:392px; border:1px solid #28160a; margin:0 auto;}
.matijuly06-line1 {width:366px; border-bottom:1px dotted #cea661; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread