all dressed up with no place to go
[html]

Yeesh, sorry for the wait! I'm back from my absence, off for the summer - Life is good. ^^ And my concussion's gone now, thank goodness. <3 Thanks though!
Wc: 329

Alright, she'd deserved that. She knew full well that the injuries affected the pair in roughly the same way, changing their lifestyles however temporarily, even affecting how they moved, their balance... It was strange how two vastly different injuries could affect the body in similar ways. Nodding, she didn't meet the smile, still bitter about how her injury was on display for her whole pack. She hated to feel weak or vulnerable usually, and to have her weakness there for everyone to see only amplified her pain and grief.

"Yeah, I guess so..." Ghita replied, the neutrality in her voice startling. Of course, the fae had no intention of remaining inside for the time she was supposed to. But all the same, Dawali had given her an outrageously long time to stay off of her leg, in Ghita's opinion, and she only intended to stay down for as short of a time as possible.

"Colibri, do you know how to read? That might be something to do." Ghita had her new hobby of drawing, of course, and that was probably the only thing that she was doing to help her leg heal. To draw, one had to be settled in one place, the hands needed to be steady, and the body still. Otherwise the lines would be wobbly, the shapes askew... Drawing was the only thing that kept Ghita resting - her love for this new ability had the ability to even take her mind off of her injuries for a while.

"I'm sure someone around here has a library for you to look into, if you can read. Or maybe someone could teach you?" The world of reading was something Ghita would like to learn, eventually. She definitely wanted Aro and Sophia to know how to. But the language of English was hard enough to speak, let alone read, and so the fae would leave that alone, for a time where the language could truly roll off of her tongue.

<style type="text/css">
.Ghita03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b94935; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ghita03ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636830; text-align:right;}
.Ghita03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ghita03 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#ece99f; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ghita3.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636830; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636830; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread