wicked world on the way to hell.
[html]
Table © James; +3

The woman spoke her name, and that she had moved in a few weeks ago. He must have become lazy with the scents that came in and out of the mansion because he didn't even think that he smelt her before now. He tried to think back, and he wasn't remembering the arrival of the scent. He must have been somewhere else when she came around or something. Maybe he was just preoccupied with Halo and her scent to be worried about the extra estrogen that was now in the house. Sharp, cold gaze was on the woman, her own eyes were a eerie shade of acid green that Cotl had failed to see before he had met this woman. He was curious as to who in her family had given her such strange eyes. He wasn't about to ask though. It was a weird question to ask, and the woman would more than likely think he was weirder than he was if he asked such an awkward question. Dripping wet, he had the urge to shake, but knew it would be rude to do it since the woman was sitting no more than five feet away from him, and she'd more than likely get wet as well if he did shake off there. The male had a shiver go up his spine as a breeze had rolled into the porch. Cotl's eyes went from the woman to the feline (she probably couldn't tell because his hair was still in front of his eyes) and he tried to figure out if it was alive or not. When it opened one of it's eyes lazily, he had seen that it was. He didn't question the pet the woman had, simply because he had a horse, and Cassius had a raccoon, while Halo had rats. It wasn't too surprising to see another pet. Though, he did feel compelled to tell the woman about the rats. "Halo might kill your cat if it kills her rats. -FUCKERS- So I'd be careful of vhat dat cat does." the male spoke, the profanity stuck in the middle of his sentences.

"Minen name ist Cotl Ulrich. Imaginifer of Inferni." he spoke, nodding his head lightly as he did speak to the woman. "I -NYEH- kann do tattoos and piercings, und I set rodent traps around die gardens und stuff, so make sure you vatch vhere you are stepping." he continued, telling her more of what he did and who he was. He twitched his neck and let his throat clear itself before continuing. "Mine horse ist Maschine. He is nice, so you kann pet him if you vant." the male spoke, shrugging lightly. "Vant one -BITCHFACE CUNT-of zhese?" he asked as he held up his hand with the rabbits in it, wondering if she wanted to have lunch with him while the got to know each other, or something like that.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread