wicked world on the way to hell.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: +5

Oh. Jobs, the woman spoke, a laughter echoing afterward. A rust colored, pierced and stretched ear had fallen back on the male's head. His mouth held a frown on it, like it always did, and his cold eyes were stuck on the woman. He didn't know what to make of her laughter, and obviously did not find his job to be very amusing, instead, he took his job rather seriously since he had been trusted with such a task. The woman would go on to tell the Imaginifer that she did not know of any job that she was supposed to do. He didn't know her rank, so he could not tell her what specific job she had or even if she had a job considering that she had only been in the clan for a week or so. He didn't know of her ties with Inferni either, so there was no way to know of what ever "birth right" she might think she had to not do shit but sit there and look pretty on her couch with her little feline. Cotl's thoughts turned towards hostility for a moment, his hospitality shrinking the longer he talked to her. He couldn't understand why his thoughts were turning violent, but they were. He cleared his throat. Dhen finds someding to do. the male spoke, his lip lifting lightly to show the tip of a canine tooth, his voice rough as it left his chest. He found his conversations sometimes taking the turn for the worse after awhile, though often times others would dismiss it as him just being Cotl, the weirdo on the block. Often times, that's exactly what his problem was. He was just weird and violence was not hard to come by with him even in a normal conversation. Most of the time he didn't mean for his face and voice to become hostile, but it just did. This had to be one of those moments in time.

The woman told him that she would ride too, if there was another horse to ride. It made him consider getting another one for just a moment, but then he realized that he would just be getting the horse for the woman and not for himself since he really didn't need to have a choice between two horses and which to ride and what not. The only reason he would get another horse was if he needed to breed Maschine for a foal. He didn't need another to ride. He knew that he didn't need another to ride. Vell, I'm sure Ember vould trades one of her herd for someding of value dat you -RAPING CHICKENS- may have in possession. the male spoke to the woman, his sentence not failing to be interrupted by himself. The woman had spoken again about his cursing and asked him if he got alot of shit for that. Here, he hadn't. In germany he was the talk of the town, and widely known outcast that twitched and cursed and was just a freak compared to everyone else. Pupils dilated as they looked at the sable woman. I vasn't treated very nicely back vhere I'm from. Inferni und others here have been.....hospitable abouts it. Sometimes I almost miss being an outcast....Wait, what the fuck am I saying? the male had a few mental conflicts with himself, though he did not let the argument with himself show on his face. Instead, he still held that frown on his lips, and his bi-colored eyes were still on the lime eyed woman.

Vhere are you from? he asked curiously.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread