hiding behind this cracked porcelain mask
[html]

sorry fail :/

Keychain smiled a little. To be honest, the others appearance scared her, but of course she would not say. ''We?'' She asked a little confused, but dropped the subject quickly. To the female, jackals were a very rare sight. ''It's nice to meet you Tsrmono Sotir. She told him, nodding slightly. ''No, not that I know of. I haven't seen a jackal for a very long time, but I've seen one, so I can tell the difference.'' Keychain stated a little proud that she was right about the other being a jackal.

'This is so strange, he seems so...unusual...' The female thought. She had never met one quite like Tsrmono before. He was different. First of all, he addressed himself as ''we'', second, he spoke like a machine at least to Keychain, and third...his eyes had no color. To put it simply, he was weird in Keychain's eyes. Even though herself could be classified as 'weird' by some because of her outrageous colors, she thought they were pretty. At least it had never hurt anyones eyes before. Not that she knew of, 'course.

The female's legs went wobbly but she quickly stopped her legs with effort. Letting out a nervous chuckle as she smiled at the jackal.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana,

sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#369FCC;

background-image:url(http://www.all-about-wolves.com/wolf_ph ... 84_big.jpg);

background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid

#000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif;

font-size:12px; color:#690D82; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;

text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread