Bright White Sunshine
[html]

You can post again or have it closed up. I enjoyed this thread! 300+ words.

His life had started out scripted, and everything he had done had been planned and thought out in advance. Vigilante had not been given many choices when he was a young dog, and for some, that might have caused them to wander often and not want to be tied down. The opposite was true for Vigilante. He had come to this area because it was far away from his birth pack and so that he could settle down and have a family and a normal life. He had a small family now, though he was not as progressed in that as he had originally hoped for. He had a lot more now. Not only did he have a pack, but he was the King. The pack relied on him extremely, and he felt right knowing that he would be there for the pack. It was still strange, though, something he had never expected to have.

There were questions galore that could be asked about Jacquez's disappearance, and while Vigilante was glad to have gotten more insight as to why the former King would have simply left without a word, it would not do him any good to spend much more time dwelling on it. "I suppose you are right. Perhaps my pack and I are better off not knowing his reason. I know we will survive, regardless, and I hope that those that were close to him feel at ease soon." The only real stake he had in Jacquez's absence was the fact that he now led the pack and some members would miss their former King immensely. Vigilante would need to handle that delicately.

He offered her a smile as he stood, preparing himself for the journey home. Ghita had been a joy to talk to, and Vigilante had learned something over the course of their visit. He was glad that he had made the journey to Crimson Dreams. "I will be sure to do that, and the same goes for you, if you happen to be in the area of Cour des Miracles any time. I hope to see you again, ghita," he said with a smile, turning and beginning his walk back home.

<style type="text/css">
.vigitrees1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#223E61; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vigitrees1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#86D9AD; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.vigitrees1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vigitrees1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70B186; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... itrees.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#485D57; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread