What have I got to do to make you love me?
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... 5e4b0a.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I'm thinking that Fatin would have told the younger kids about the older ones, but not too far in depth <3
The woman waited, watching her children as the ravenously began to rip into the flesh of the small doe. With a content smile she nodded to her offspring as they thanked her, and held back her laughter as her darling children contested over who would be the best hunter. "The very best hunters are the ones who work together...do you think you could do that? We'll be the strongest family in all of the land!" She said with a grin. Just then, she felt her son approach. Oldest of those present, but still younger than Thanos and Chael, Endymion Russo stood proudly as the second head of the Nakado-Kali line. "Do you remember Endymion children? I told you about him....Endy, this is Merit, Miriad, Amaury, and Legacy. You little brother and little sisters." She smiled gently, watching the eyes of older and younger siblings, wondering what they would do with one another.

She was not afraid, not like she could have been, of their reaction. She knew her children well enough to expect better than petty squabbles from them, but that was not to say their might be the struggle of acceptance. With a smile, Fatin looked at Endymion, hoping he would share some of the stories he learned from their Tribe with the children later. It was so strange and wonderful to have her family back together, even if it was just a piece of it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread