Lost and Hungry...
OoC: Newbie question: What is the "WC: ###" you guys got in the top of your messages..?

As the little canis was walking seemingly alone, whispering self confidence phrases to keep going, he then distinguished crumble noises coming from the horizon after whose a tall slim shadow stood upon the scared and confused dog, who just could stare at the figure while it spoke firmly and loudly to him reproaching the unsuitable his monologue was in such a place like that..!

But the voice traveled across and the dog just stare at such imposing figure standing in just a pair of paws glaring at him whit that bright red sight..!

"Oh heavens..! but who is that who firmly stands two legged before me..?
What kind of course or magic makes such a being possible in this earth..?

Or is that the remotest horizons I've dared to step now reveals unknown wonders...
to me who hath failed in keeping trace of it's own breeder and homeland..?"

Such a rare vocabulary was, however, the common way the young canis used to express himself even upon the mindless beings that would deafly listen to him..! Even though this case was really different for BIOS, who has always lived around the four legged creatures and being like all of them as he didn't even knew of his very own nature inherited from his "non-existent" father..!

OoC: If I messed up with something in this post (ie: you are in lupus form) Send me PM... He will answer the same way anyway XD

Messages In This Thread