Lost and Hungry...
[html]

WC: 339

OOC:WC means Word count, you can get points for certain words, it’s a game we play, so 300 words is 3 points 500 words is 5 points and 1000 words is 10 points ^^ I think the loners have that game as well, (I was wrong... Loners don't and it all veries in packs) and you did fine Enky is in his bipedal form

Enkiel’s red eyes scanned the dog as carefully as they could, it was hard to see the extent of the creatures injuries, but they may have brought the dog into delirium, or did he always speak so? What to do with him? He wondered as he moved around the dog, he was weak he could tell, and hungry, he tapped the foot of the rabbit he held, he sure did have enough to feed two with this plump little bugger, but why should he?

I am Enkiel Runihura Lykoi and you are soon to trespass into the lands of my forefathers, I don’t suggest you do that without permission

He said quite sternly, oh he’d love to see the dog get ripped to shreds but he usually warned before he let them go by, it was always fun to watch even though when he’d done this… it wasn’t in Inferni, and he wasn’t a part of any other pack. He just knew, sometimes he’d see the fight break out between the loner and the pack member and other times he just imagined it.

You don’t smell like you belong here either. What are you doing here, where are you from, who are you?

He said bluntly, once he got through the iron smell of the blood, the smell this dog had seemed rather far off, although not as far as he’d been, but few people could say they were from halfway around the world and be ever so proud of it. He’d hoped that the dog wouldn’t speak in whatever he was speaking for long it agitated Enky, and knowing that would bring forth his better half, and by better it meant worse, for the dog at least. He was indifferent on if he wanted this to happen or not, he had so much fun catching the rabbit, and hoping that the offering would be enough and he didn’t like easy prey, at least the rabbit could run, he doubted the dog could jog, he could barely even walk.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread