Lost and Hungry...
"Is she.... gone...? No... she couldn't... She..."

The dog tried to argue with the walker... But he was nervous... terrified by these words could come true..! BIOS tried to turn around and return wherever his path could led him in a false hope to find the way back to his homeland..! He however pushed himself too much and fell again soon..! Looking with his crystallized eye to the horizon, a dark uncertain path that would only lead him to a even darker fate...

"Could it be...? Have the heavens turned their backs to me..?
Has the fate choosed this day for tearing my mother's away from me..?"

Crying, the dog closed his eye hard, his other eye started to pour tears that combines with the blood covering his shredded face... Pressing his paws on the floor he barely succeeded in standing once more, setting his view in the soil which was puddled with his own blood, thick red liquid that BIOS stared at and for which he cried more as if it was his own mother's...

"W...what can I do now..? Where should I go..? I... I got nothing... and no one else..."

He whispered distressed... The other luperci present there didn't imagine so, but for BIOS to speak that plain way was the simple meaning that he was really torn apart... This time he understood he was weak and helpless... This time he fell the floor hopeless, turning is sight to the black mountains just revealed by the moon glare...

Moonglare....

what an horrible night for having full moon at the firmament..!

Messages In This Thread