Lost and Hungry...
OoC: Jajaja, love your avatar..! XD

After whining for his misfortune, BIOS heard a new voice nearby... But he gave not much importance initially, he remained looking at the far shinning moon trying to assimilate the possible loss he could have suffer...

Was he tired..? indeed... Was he dying..? possibly... but even though, he had enough strength to stand up again and keep loitering for a while in the search for his homeland... The real problem was that he was easily affected by his emotions... by just thinking of his mothers possible decease, he immediately fell in a deep depression that would simply have left him die there with no resistance...

Though, by this weakness, his mother thought BIOS an important virtue: "Fearless and harmless", Everything was part of nature, there was nothing he could not adapt with some effort... he can extract the beauty side from even the least graceful thing or creature... and that would also apply in that situation..! Thought to think the righteous and hopeful way, BIOS succeeded in clearing his mind in the right moment that certain words reach his ears, and which he repeats almost inertially...

"Cour des Miracles..?"

He whispered weakly, he never heard of that or any other pack in these lands, in fact, he was still thinking of the "walkers" as some gifted beings in forbidden lands..! And so such words came in his mind in really serious manner..! Her mother, although lone and scavenger, was a fine English pure blood Labrador who thought BIOS to speak proper English and several French words mostly used in beautifully composed poems that both of them used to recite in public, and therefore he immediately knew that "Cour des Miracles" meant "Court of Miracles"..! BIOS turned to his flank to have a better view of the recent being whose voice and words made him awake... He was still tired and bathed in his own blood and so he could see no more than shadows, this one with an intense white glance produced by the reflect of the moon on his eyes..!

"Oh white glanced sire from beyond the lands..!

Have you come from the furthest to bring me hope in my distress?

To bring here your court's best and fight my demons with miracles..?"

The dog barely told with effort to call the new being's attention...

Messages In This Thread