Lost and Hungry...
[html]

DDD; Delaaaaay, sorry. BIOS, I dunno if you knew this, but you can have as many threads with your characters as you want. ^^; If my slow arse is a problem, you can always start more threads—there's also a list of lonely threads you can totally join. Big Grin

The silvery werewolf did not know either of these canines, and though he could look at BIOS and tell he was not a pureblooded wolf, that did not bother him—neither did it bother him that the smaller canine appeared to be a coyote. There was the slight scent of Inferni to the latter of these two, and Rurik certainly held no ire toward that pack—his son was amongst them, after all. The first canine repeated his words, and Rurik smiled and nodded proudly. “Aye, it is to the south of here,” the werewolf explained. “We have dogs in our members, too,” he explained, recalling Vigilante himself, their king. The dog spoke again, this time in an almost poetic fashion—Rurik was naturally impressed by this, possessing little skill in the English language or his mother tongue. “Aye! If I can help you, I will,” the werewolf said happily enough. However, the sound of a soft growl drew his attention, and he looked to Enkiel with widened blue eyes. “Well, my son Silas lives in Inferni. I was going to visit him, and I heard you two talking,” he said, telling the absolute truth. Rurik had no reason to lie, after all.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bones b{font-weight:bold; color:#B44100; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bones em {font-style:normal; color:#7F2E00; font-weight:bold; }
.rurik-bones strong{font-weight:bold; color:#B88060; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bones p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-bones{width:400px; background-color:#DED2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bones.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 252px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread