Lost and Hungry...
OoC: Thaaaaank youuuuu Sieeeee, Shaaawww! Big Grin

And Yeah, I know I can make multiple threads for my character, but the problem was that I wanted to justify by whom or how he coud get saved and where his quest around "the new world" (for him) would start..!

Now I guess I can go on "safer" in my history thanks to your replies "girls" (feels kind of strange calling you that way when you represent guys in your threads XD)..!

Okey..! let's keep going and thank you again..! ñ__ñ

---

As the walker aproached slowly to the pair, he listened carefully, even among whispers, to the words of the young canis and answered accordingly to them, feeling safer, BIOS stood shaky by his weakness and approached to the so called white glanced walker and he bowed respectfully before him..!

"Be now my gratitude and pray my humble token of appreciation...
to you great sire who carries me to the safeguard of your realm...
And even without evident pay you clearly show no resignation...
Such a charity unpaid won't be as for me and my heart will...................."

He was not able to find the proper ryhme... Ideas in his status weren't easy to compile indeed... He quickly remember the first times he imporvised poetry in front of the public, it was an occasion her mother was distracted geting the food paid by other canis after her own performance, BIOS runned where her mother was performing before and gracefull words started flowing from his litle muzzle almost composing a verse, but in the last moments he stopped and mumbled trying to recall a fitting word, his mother watched him smiling and completed the verse his son was trying to compose adding her own fitting word... BIOS remembered those precious moments for a moment and smiled before shyly looking at his viewer's eyes, BIOS seemed he would faint anytime...

".... overwhelm.....?
heavens... that was not apropiate... jeje... my apologies..."

He said before finally falling unconscious...

---
OoC: I guess that's it for my character in this thread (He was very weak after all ñ__ñu), but you girls may continue as neccesary for a good ending... as you whish... n__n

Ending: Russo leaves and Enkiel devours BIOS..! daaaa... *¬*

XDD

Greetings..! n__o

Messages In This Thread