there is nothing to fear
[html]

name—Keychain

birthdate—November 18 2008

luperci—no

species—wolf/coyote hybrid

gender—female

contact—phobiaphreakz@hotmail.com [msn]

Keychain walked slowly without pride. She was just about to put one paw in Inferni territory, but quickly stopped herself. 'Maybe I can just wait here and they'll come to me.' She thought. Keychain was going to join a pack--she didn't know which, but she knew she was going to. After the experience at Phoenix Valley territory she was very wary about entering another. Her breathing became shaky as she waited. 'What if they don't like me? What if I die?' Keychain thought, frightened. 'No, they can't be that heartless can they? Just to kill a person for waiting at the borders?'

Even after thinking that thought, Keychain was still terrified for her life. She felt her legs go wobbly. 'I have to be strong! They aren't going to take in a useless frightened little pup!' The female shouted in her mind. Finally she sat up straight and puffed her chest up trying to look more confident, though you could still see fear in her eyes. 'Should I say something? Or should I just wait?' Keychain had no idea what to do, she seemed so new, so lost. Like a stupid child.

Oh how she would give anything just to be safe from the world and live a happy life, but that wasn't the case sadly. She wished she had a friend to comfort her. 'Maybe I'll make friends here...that's if they accept me.' The female thought. 'Well even if they don't accept me I'll still l-live right? So many questions. So many thoughts. How could she do this? Keychain wished that she was her normal self. Normally, she would of been so confident and out going she'd be going into territories left and right, asking for food like it was completely normal. But that's very rude. She thought.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#369FCC; background-image:url(http://www.all-about-wolves.com/wolf_ph ... 84_big.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#690D82; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread