there is nothing to fear
[html]

Big Grin

Keychain gasped a little as her thoughts were shattered by a voice. It took her a while to spot the other, as she has been so caught up in her own thoughts that her vision had been blurred for a few seconds. ''O-o-oh...w-w-why..uhm, yes actually.'' She stated, her trembling voice filling the air. 'I can't just say 'I wanna join your pack'! Or is that normal? I guess I could talk a bit then ask.' ''I'm looking for a pack to join.'' Keychain finished, trying to 'hint' the best she could.

The female was relieved that the other seemed nice, even though her heart was probably still beating a million miles a minute. ''I-I-I-I'm Keychain.'' She told the other, stuttering quite a bit. The female then realized she was slouched over. She quickly stood up straight. 'Maybe if I stand up I'll look stronger' Keychain thought, wanting to impress the other, though it seemed like her chance to impress now was slim to none.

She let out a shaky breath trying to relax but to no avail. The female waited for the other to reply. 'Hopefully she will tell me her name.' To her, the other seemed superior, yet...well not exactly friendly, but close. Keychain let a smile form on her face. After a few seconds she finally blurted out in desperation, ''What's your name?''

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#369FCC; background-image:url(http://www.all-about-wolves.com/wolf_ph ... 84_big.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#690D82; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread