there is nothing to fear
[html]

Lol! xD Sorry this post is kind of random I suppose you could say? I'm running out of things to post. (278)

Keychain grinned, she was actually getting somewhere! ''Yeah, scout sounds good!'' The female replied, she always liked anything that involved running fast. Her face lit up as the hybrid told her that others could teach her how to fight. Her smile grew bigger. 'She's happy to meet me!' The female thought. A expression of surprise formed on her face as she heard about the other packs.

''Wow! That's so cool! The Inferni clan must be like the best!'' She said in complete admiration. Now she really wanted to join. The female's tail was wagging now, but after a few seconds she cleared her throat and her expression returned to normal. She was just about to ask a question but stopped herself. 'How do I ask?' After a few moments she finally said, ''I'm interested in joining Inferni.'' It was almost a whisper. It wasn't exactly the big question she wanted to ask, but it was very close. She knew she would have to prove herself, but how? She wished Kaena would just tell her what to do, and she would do it.

Of course, if Kaena declined when she asked to join, Keychain would be sad, but fine. She wasn't exactly expecting to be welcomed in, but it was worth a shot. The female would be proud to be in Inferni, then again she didn't know for sure how exactly to join a pack--er clan. Her heart started to beat fast again as she waited for a reply. What if she disapproved of Keychain? The distress and the questions she had came back to her. 'Here we go again.' The female thought.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#369FCC; background-image:url(http://www.all-about-wolves.com/wolf_ph ... 84_big.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#690D82; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread