Starting a new
[html]

yay! replying once with Mati, and then with Anu to give the big old IC welcome! I think it would be great if others joined too, to really welcome her into the pack Big Grin!

As the two wolves roamed the Dreaming landscape Mati pointed out the few land marks that they passed. She lingered for a moment at Old Red, the memories of its crashing playing back through her mind and making her uneasy. But they moved on, chatting lightly, but now pressing upon anything that delved deeper into either of their lives. She wanted Maria to meet her mother, as well as the others that lived inside the Manor.

She smiled as she watched Maria's reaction to the large house. Of course she had grown up in it, the thought of not having such a roof over her head was a bit out of the ordinary, though she understood that many lived in different ways. It was always interesting to see one's reaction to it if they had never known such a ways of life. Of course Mati was grateful that Maria accepted this new place as her own.

I'll get my mother. Mati voiced, breaking the silence. She's carrying a litter, so she'll likely be resting in her room. Stay here. She spoke the words with a smiled, giving the white female the little details of her mother pregnancy that would help explain why Anu had not been able to meet them out in the middle of the territory, or even why Mati was reluctant to wake her with a howl. The brown wolfess took to the stairs, paws light and quiet on the hardened wood.

<style type="text/css">
.matisugarc01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d768b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matisugarc01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cebbc5; text-align:left;}
.matisugarc01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.matisugarc01 {margin:0 auto; width:333px; background-color:#fcf2ec; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... cane01.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9d768b; padding: 0px 0px 120px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0a9b5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread