Starting a new
[html]

:]

The Lt. General walked down the stairs with care. The older female stuck close to the old mansion normally, but of course her ventures would coming to an end completely soon enough. Mati followed close behind, having told the second in command all about the new pack member that she had left to get settled in the common area of the first floor. The elder's belly hung lower then normal, rounded at the sides of her naturally lean physic and Anu took care that her foot was always stable. She was silver tipped, tan based and accented with the dark grays of her Timber blood. Her eyes looked at the new pale female with a bright cerulean gaze, one of warmth.

The large wolfess that walked along with her was her daughter, but not by any blood relation. Mati resemble for of her birth mother, her size at least. Anu approached the lavender eyes female, her presence on that radiated a peace and calm that had only come to her with age. I am Anu. Mati has told me that you've traveled far and long Maria. her voice was an extension of the energy that she projected. She speaks of your talents and respect, and I trust her opinion. Your welcome to stay here as long as you'd like. The female gave a smile, and could not help but notice a hint of fatigue in the fey. The blue eyed woman looked to the Earthen colored Major, giving her a nod to dismiss her. Her saw the bright purple eyes look to the newcomer and then with a nod of her own was gone.

The gray wolfess turned back to Maria You'll need rest, would you like to sit? She said as she looked to the plush furniture that littered the common area. She was free to rest, Or I could show you around. It was up to the other female, and though Anu wished to know more about the female it was important to allow the new member time to settled in the new environment.

<style type="text/css">
.anurobin b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4ccc4; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anurobinooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#16261e; text-align:left;}
.anurobin p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anurobin {margin:0 auto; width:379px; background-color:#56826c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... urobin.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #16261e; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#16261e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread