Starting a new
[html]

Sorry I took a little bit. ^_^ Been a tad busy lately. 300+

Maria admired the elder wolf. She was wise and waited respectfully to finish her story. The she-wolf nodded slowly as Anu asked if she feared her Luperci blood. Fear stems from the unknown, and having been left in the dark about her true blood did scare her. There was so much Maria did not understand about herself; the moon’s power over her and Castiel, and then there was the changing. Maria thought she was dying when it happened, although it felt as natural to her as walking or sleeping. Somehow, while in that form, the wolfess felt more alive and powerful than ever before. The ability to walk and touch as the humans did… but that was the most terrifying of all. For as far back as the fea could remember, the pack hated the humans for what they had done to the planet. Stories had been passed down, mostly those to scare pups, about their awful tyranny and how Fenris punished them for their wickedness. She did not want to be like the humans, evil.

Deep in thought, Maria peered at Anu with a look of distress. “Are we like them, humans, when we turn? Does it make us evil like they were? There is so much I do not understand about my condition and your way of life… but I want to know. I want to be proud of what I am and hone my skills for the sake of Crimson Dreams. I wish to be shunned no more. To be scared no more.” Maria remembered her fear of the pack when she had first turned. Before associating it with the full moon, thoughts of shifting in their presence haunted her. They would never understand. Castiel knew that as well; knew that they would never be able to be themselves while living there. Lilac eyes passed over the room again. How primitive their ways up north were, following the guidelines of Fenris, strictly wolves. Here, Maria felt she was safe to live as she was born. Here, wolves were something else entirely.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#47d2af; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#174c2e; background-image:url(http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2940 ... a9edbd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a60e6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread