Starting a new
[html]

300+

Relief. Maria could not help but feel that shred of hope emitted with Anu’s words. What an incredible journey lie before her, living is an awfully big adventure. She had to admit, learning to love her ability would take time…. Nevertheless, it is nothing the wolfess cannot handle. A weight seemed to lift from her snow flaked shoulders and the femme sighed in contempt. “Thank you Anu, your words of wisdom are exactly what my heart needed to hear. Having been turned away my entire life has taken its toll whether I wanted to admit it or not.” Maria’s tone heavy with ease she smiled warmly for the first time in ages. “The problem is I’ve been living under Fenris’s rule for so long… I do not understand your way of life. This will all time some time to settle in. Where do I start from here?”

Maria could not help but shutter in excitement. She was free to live her own way and no one could tell her otherwise. Whether it be under the same customs as up north or she take on the ways of the Luperci, she did not know yet… but it will be wonderful. Learning more about Luperci is the main priority but also finding my place in Crimson Dreams will be nice. Perhaps even find a mate and progress through the ranks. Maria’s fur tingled and her heart filled with joy. Yes, I will be happy here. Perhaps meeting some of the other pack members will help, some of them might know more. The Arctic’s lilac eyes gazed up at Anu. What a strange and lonely world this is. To be born alone and then return... still alone. All that and for what? Those few moments between the sadness and pain, that eases the suffering. At that moment, Maria made a pact with herself to never let those words, the words of her mother, haunt the femme again. I will prove her wrong, that there is a reason for me… and for Castiel to live.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#956153; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/349/ ... e8277b.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b3cee9; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread