Starting a new
[html]

Busy weekend ^_^ I have no idea why my boss persists on making me work such long hours on the weekend. It cannot be helped I suppose.

300+

It was true. Rejection by her own pack and the desertion of her father had left deep wounds but now was the time to start healing. Hopefully, this pack will accept the wolfess as she is, one of them, and Maria can finally start to accept that Luperci is just part of her. An ability not a curse. The Arctic’s small ears swiveled as rain drops began splashing on the windowsill outside. It was no surprise, for the smell of rain came far before the actual storm, but the femme ached to run among the water droplets: to feel their cool, refreshing presence on her travel worn fur. Perhaps it will help her shed some of the unwanted undercoat that was unneeded in this summer heat.

Maria thought for a moment about Anu’s suggestion to either live in a den or live in the house. Small steps I suppose. She decided sleeping in a den would suite her best now. “Anu, I have decided to stay in a den. Just for the moment until I can adjust to your life style here. ” She paused for a moment, not sure if she would sound rude by asking. “May I be excused? I wish to start looking for a den immediately… and well… I do love the rain.” She smiled, almost embarrassed to say such a thing. It was one of her favorite pastimes up North, watching the rain fall over her home valley in blankets that obscured the distance. The vixen also enjoyed snow. Maria always felt safe and powerful in the presence of snow, perhaps it was her victory over it those first few weeks or even just the fact that it made her almost invisible. To her, snow was a kind friend that had a furious side. Someone she respected.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#02050a; background-image:url(http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/4391 ... ocaine.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#948b82; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread