snips, snails, and puppy-dog tails [aw]
[html]
ooc: My apologies for the wait. I'm still in the process of moving into my new place, have no internet and no iPhone, and hope to be back in a few days! <3

He was about to step out onto the grass when someone spoke. It made him jump and nearly stumble in his haste to turn around and face whomever had spoken. He looked at the other puppy in surprise, and felt unsure of what to say for a few long moments. He knew that there were others in the house, Bris had told him so...but he hadn't met any of them yet. His heard thudded uncomfortably in his chest and he looked from side to side, planning a possible escape path just in case he would need it.

"Uhh I danno! I comed here luukin for my daddy!" Gideon replied finally. His aquatic gaze took in the other pup's coloration, admiring it. He was a dark puppy, all one solid color. Her coat was real pretty! "Whatchoo doin' here?" He asked.

Before much else could be said, however, another pup approached them. His heart beat even faster with nervousness, and his legs shook a little bit as he fought the urge to go down onto his belly. He had been told that it wasn't appropriate, that he didn't need to show such submissive behavior. But it was a hard habit to break. His grandpa had taught him well. He wanted to hide or escape the situation, but was too afraid to move. He looked at the girl-puppy that had addressed him first, willing her silently to reply to the male.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread