Impressive title here.
[html]

WC: 337

WC:395

He noticed the feeling of someone watching behind him, but he didn’t move for a little bit, was his back just that interesting, his ears flipped back finally, acknowledging that the Jackel was there. He wasn’t sure what the creature wanted, but as he turned around he himself was quite interested. He’d never seen the coloring of a jackal like this before, he could see some features that were in him quite well in this Jackal. His red eyes scanned over the body of the Jackal, the black eyes were rather… scary, which excited the Lykoi very much, he wasn’t scared by many things. The red markings under his eyes were something even more interesting, Enki wondered how they got there. He moved closer to the four legged animal, he didn’t’ seem to be a were like Enki was, but that was ok, they still were able to communicate, unless this one spoke a different language. Then it would get old very fast.

I know I’m pretty good looking, but I didn’t know my back was as well.

He said as he got up to talking distance with the newcomer. The tide was a little loud so he’d been only a few feet from Tsr to speak. The second he was able to he caught a smell of the Jackal, he wasn’t from a pack, and he didn’t smell others on him, he was mostly a loner, well something more they had in common. Enki was only in his pack because of duty to his own family as well as the interactions he needed to do for Set, who demanded quite a bit., but he’d rather keep to himself, he could tell Tsr was one of the same in that thought.

Introductions aside first I suppose, I’m Enkiel Lykoi, and you are?

He asked, no fear in his voice and no apprehension, he didn’t need to be, he was not afraid of most things, most of all talking to others. He was very good at it, in fact, he could tell any type of lie he wanted without giving away that he was lying. But right now, there was no need to, he needed a reason to lie, and that was to start something with another pack, the jackal was not a part of a pack so there was no sense in it.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread