Impressive title here.
[html]

WC: 321 OOC: i almost forgot about this thread i sorry!!

Enkiel’s smile lessened now, as he listened, it wasn’t like he didn’t like what his “cousin” said displeased him, his whole excitement somewhat drained the excitement, so he was here for information huh? He wondered what kind of information, but it didn’t look like the other Jackal would bother telling him, he was probably daring Enkiel to do such a thing, but if he knew it was pointless to ask, then he wouldn’t

I’m afraid there’s not much here, most of the place is filled with worthless wolves

He said, his distaste for the beasts in his throat. He was glad he wasn’t one of the poor souls that had to be in those brutish bodies. Or he’d kill himself. He nodded is head towards inferni.
I have joined my grandmothers clan, but I feel very confined in such a place as a clan itself.

Being sure to not say much more than that, he would give information but not on his own clan. He rather liked his grandmother, she was quite the wise coyote. He didn’t know much about her past or even her other parts of her hybrid, he could tell some wolf but only a little but he didn’t blame her, she didn’t ask to be exactly what she was, she lived with it well enough and it didn’t bother Enkiel, he knew there was another mix of something in her but that mattered not to him because if she were not around he wouldn’t be either.

Before that though I’ve moved through some packs and seen how they were. Beasts of burden I think.

He grumbled, but anything that wasn’t his kind or that Set thought was not worthy, he didn’t care for, even the horses that other’s owned, he found they’d be better as food rather than to ride on them, maybe breed them so that they produce meat, but that’s all he’d use them for.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread