Catcher in the Rye
[html]

300+
DON'T DIE ON ME POST YOU BUMHOLE. Also, I puppy fail :<

Silvano was simply swimming in guilt as he heard the tone of both his sister and Mati. He stared down at Cambria's arms, his own small paws resting on them as the will to fight the grasp was gone. Artemis would have fought for a good five minutes more, he bet. But the young Sadira was not like his older younger sister. Mati's question made him shrink back in his sister's grasp. "She, she would be not happy." He chanced a sidelong glance at the Church woman, but then shot it back to his own limbs before him. "She'd say it's not safe. That I shouldn't do that stuff without someone close by." Or he assumed she would say. Silvano was not sure what his mother would tell him, but she had never caught him trying to get down the stairs on his own.

He was lowered to the ground, and his sister was crouching in front of him. She did not sound as upset or as frightened as she had before, but still concerned. Eyes shining a bit, the young pup looked up at Cambria, ears still flat against his skull. "I won't, Cambi. But I really was okay," he told her, looking toward the stairs. Really, he could have done it. Silvano loved his family, but that was all he knew. So far, there had never been a time for him to be angry or to dislike something they did; Artie could get on his nerves, but she was still his sister, so he loved her regardless. Even now, there was nothing but affection for Cambria. But her offer was certainly nice. He could attempt the stairs and they'd be there in case he slipped a bit too far on the wooden boards. "I can do it, Cambi. I can do it."

Skipping to the edge, he did not hesitate this time. Turning around, he pretty much slipped and fell down the first step with a slight bump. No, he did not wait for his sister to pick him back up, in case he had heard her wrong. But he did accidentally push himself off the next step, and he ended up sliding down, painfully, to a step three or four from the landing. Sitting with his back against the step, he let his lip tremble for a moment, trying not to cry.

<style type="text/css">
.silvanogift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#939a99; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silvanogift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4bbbb; text-align:center;}
.silvanogift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.silvanogift01 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#004f60; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gitf01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4f9fd; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4bbbb; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.silvanogift01-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.silvanogift01-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px dotted #80a7b0; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread