Joining
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... biheal.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
sorry for the wait! I'm assuming that Belle's only easily visible injury is on her side like you said?

When her mother had walked into her room and woken her she had of course been startled. She didn't know if she had ever been woken up in the middle of the night like this, but from the look on her mom's face it was clear that her skills were needed. Cambria had quickly gotten up and gathered up her healing materials as her mother explained the situation. A young woman had crossed the borders, clearly hurt, and had a fever. Having all her materials stuffed haphazardly into her bag she asked her mother to go set some water over a fire and when it was heated to bring it to her with a cup. There was still much she had to learn about what herbs could help which illnesses, but fevers were one of the first things she had learned and she had plenty of willow bark gathered.

The two walked down the stairs of the mansion quickly and as Savina moved off to the kitchen she pointed out the room she had left the girl in. Cambi entered, a soft, reassuring smile placed upon her slender muzzle. "Hello Belle, my name is Cambria and I'm the healer here. I'm going to get you something for your fever, but we have to wait until my mother heats some water." Her sea foam eyes roamed over the younger girl's slight form, noting a wound on her side. It wasn't incredibly fresh, but cleaning it wouldn't hurt. She took out a cloth and dabbed some alcohol onto it. "I'm going to clean this cut here on your side, it might hurt a little. Is there anywhere else you have cuts?" she asked as she gently began to clean the angry mark on the girl's body.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread