here's where things start getting weird
[html]

♥ WotD: Macabre!

A bemused smile spread over the macabre woman's petite muzzle as she watched the man in his moment of initial confusion after she spoke to him from her perch in the tree. Someone so intent on his hunting probably found her easy to miss. She was, after all, just a dead woman in a tree, was she not? Nothing about her was particularly special or important, and she could not even begin to pretend that she was something spectacular that mattered to everyone around her. She wasn't, simply put. Those thoughts were quickly pushed away, though, as Lolita knew she was not supposed to be drepessed right now. She did not want to be sad or aching any longer.

"What are you doing down there on the ground, not in a tree?" she countered, grinning at her own riddle-esque words. But of course, she could not refuse to answer him, so she continued. "I was just relaxing. I like the trees. Sometimes, I even sleep in them." Actually, that was a common thing for her. Lolita hardly ever had deep sleep, so the light sleep she managed to get could be accomplished from a thick tree branch. She didn't know what it was about trees or their height, but she found being so high off the ground to be exciting and comfortable, all at once.

<style type="text/css">
.lolitaloveflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#251221; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lolitaloveflowerooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:11px; color:#251221; text-align:right;}
.lolitaloveflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lolitaloveflower {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#917287; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... flower.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #251221; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D6B3C0; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread