here's where things start getting weird
[html]

GOSH I KNOW YOU SUCK. :| WE'RE FIGHTING! ♥ ilu.

Judging from the thin line hiw mouth formed, it seemed the stranger was not particularly amused by her question. Ah, well. There was nothing to be said for someone who lacked a sense of humor, though she was not one to talk. Her mood had become strangely giddy, but she was normally straight-faced and sullen. Really, the creamy Dahlian was not one to talk about amusement. She had found her question funny, but it seemed he had not. "I suppose that's true, but why not push the limits the world puts on us and defy what's normal?" she asked, genuinely curious. After all, their ancestors had been unable to walk on two legs, but look at them now. They used bodies not originally meant for them.

It didn't seem dangerous to her at all, but she had been sleeping in trees for such a long time now that it hardly seemed out of the norm. "I don't sleep much, and it's restless sleep. I guess you could say that I always sleep with one eye open, so that's why I can keep my balance, sprawled out on a branch." She took a moment to slither out of the tree, body swaying side to side, before she looked up at the tribe member with a coy smile. "I'm Lolita Monroe, of Dahlia de Mai. And you are...?"

<style type="text/css">
.lolitaloveflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#251221; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lolitaloveflowerooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:11px; color:#251221; text-align:right;}
.lolitaloveflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lolitaloveflower {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#917287; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... flower.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #251221; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D6B3C0; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread