here's where things start getting weird
[html]

lulz X3

Her next response was more normal and he was glad that there were no more strange riddles. Though he supposed the question she posed could be a bit of a riddle, in a manner of thinking. This kind of riddle he could deal with though. "I guess that's a good point, but sometimes things are normal for a good reason. I do not know if wolves in trees is one of those things, though." Well, he thought he could handle that better, but he still felt confused. This woman almost seemed to be speaking a different language to him. Nayati could understand her words, but couldn't really understand her meaning. Where was Onawa? She would help him through this odd encounter, but his Guide still hadn't returned from her curious wandering.

The explanation for how she could sleep in a tree seemed logical, however he couldn't understand how she could function on such little and restless sleep. Sleep was the things that refreshed their bodies and allowed them to keep going. In the tribe if someone had trouble sleeping there were herbs and teas that could help with the ailment. The bizarre woman didn't seem all that concerned with her predicament though. Before he could say anything more, she descended from the tree in an almost disturbingly fluid fashion and was peering up at him. "I am...Nayati Utina, of the AniWaya tribe. It is...good to meet you, Lolita Monroe." The pleasantry wasn't completely heartfelt, but if she were a trickster spirit, it wouldn't do him any good to offend her. It just wasn't good practice to offend anyone though, really.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatijayfeather b {font-weight:bold; color:#0095E6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatijayfeather-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.nayatijayfeather p {text-indent:25px; padding:3px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nayatijayfeather {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#F1F2F5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eather.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E6E7EB; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6A95AA; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread