here's where things start getting weird
[html]

sorry, this post isn't the best ><;

He wasn't doubtful that she could sense his unease about all of this. Nayati wasn't exactly doing his best job to hide it. She had caught him unawares from the start, and he was having a difficult time trying to regain any measure of composure. The continued oddness of the encounter wasn't doing anything to help either. The man had never met anyone before that put him in such a confused and slightly nervous state. There was something different about this woman, even if she weren't a trickster from the stories of his youth. What it was, he could not put a finger on, he only knew it when he felt it and he most assuredly felt it.

Lolita's next question only served to perplex him further. What did she mean? What did she wish to know? She stepped closer to him, and he swallowed. He wished to keep that distance that lay between them, but he found his body frozen and was not able to take that step back that his brain wished him to. "What do you mean? I have been a part of the tribe my whole life. I know nothing else." From his short time here, he had gathered that not everyone here (perhaps no one) stayed in the same place their whole life. This made no sense to him, but he guessed they must have their reasons.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatijayfeather b {font-weight:bold; color:#0095E6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatijayfeather-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.nayatijayfeather p {text-indent:25px; padding:3px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nayatijayfeather {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#F1F2F5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eather.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E6E7EB; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6A95AA; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread