steal the night
[html]

ooc...Yay Amaranth ok heres the lovely ladies dress Dress

Amaranth was so happy to be going to a party with her family. She knew this party was went to celebrate. She was happy her mother had taken a second trip this time bringing the young girl to the city to which they lived near. Her mother and her had found such stunning dresses and it made her feel pretty. She never felt ugly but she just could not explain it. Her uncle was a gentleman and treated her as a lady as he lead her to the party. Though she knew he was not looking forward to it. Releasing him she wandered inside as she looked around.

Her eyes caught her father as she smiled. She was so happy that she could get all dressed up. She hoped to see Niro and a few others she herself knew. Her mother lead her to a couple who she greeted and smiled. "Manquez bonjour ruri son agréable pour vous rencontrer. My mother has told me you speak french as well." She said giving a curtsy to the Dauphine. she hoped she had not been improper but she had not met many leaders if at all. The girl also really wanted to go and find Niro. "I must excuse myself I'd like to go and find my friends." She said leaving before her mother or uncle. She really wanted to find Niro and it shouldn't be hard there weren't many wolves or mixes around.

Smiling the young girl ran to her friend who was quite far out of the action. "Niro" She said smiling stopping in front of him. She didn't want to seem to childish but she was so happy to see her friend. "I was looking for you. How do I look?" She asked with a shy smile. She wanted him to like it but that was only because though they were good friends she had a slight puppy crush on the young man. The fact is he was one of the adults who treated her fair and it made her happy that he was like that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread