steal the night
500+
[html]

Shaw if you don't want Anann to et the chick let me know and i'll change!

Surprisingly, Anann had recognized everyone when she first arrived. Niro had seemed to be off by himself when she had walked in and the little chick had certainly caught her attention. She figured she would get around to visit with Heath and Ruri eventually, and the group that seemed to be clustering around them. Marahute was removed from her makeshift nest, giving Anann a good look at the little fluffy chick. She couldn't help but chuckle a little. Baby bird always seemed a little odd to her. With there large eyes and all their weight seeming to be be the butt of the bird. Not to mention the lack of what anyone would recognize as feathers. Still it had it's own cuteness factor. Anann extended a finger for the chicks inspection. Is it okay if I pet em, she asked with a slightly childish grin. She gently petted the little bird's head. Hard to believe this came from that egg. Like all young life Anann expected the little bird would grow like a weed in the next weeks.

Anann's father had been fond of fancy parties. The guest lists for his events had always been selective and of coarse Anann had always been expected to make an appearance since she was the monarchs daughter and heir. She usually dreaded such things. As she was more drawn to the rowdy parties that were held in barracks or someone's barn over the stuffy events that had wolves strutting around like peacocks. While she had had many dresses she had only kept the one. For its freedom of movement and she liked how the soft purple hue complimented her gold and caramel pelt. Thank you Niro! She gave a slight bow as he complemented her. Strelein, the red-head over there, there might be the chance he has something that would work for you. I imagine he dressed many here tonight. He is the pack tailor, I believe. It had been a couple moon cycles at the very least since she had last spoken to the him but she doubted his occupation had changed.

Despite her dislike for her father's parties she had been rather excited for the pack's anniversary celebration. She was subdued now though, for she had apparently arrived before Anatoliy. She certainly hoped he was coming. Otherwise her efforts to dress up would seem wasted somehow. Not that she would admit it to herself or anyone else. With her back to the door she could tell more members of the pack were arriving in a steady trickle through the door, the murrer of conversing voices growing steadily louder. An audit swiveled at hearing her name, the rest of her head following to look to the owner of those. She knew who it belonged to but she was still surprised. She had the the young Russian a handsome fellow. Damn if he still didn't clean up nice! Evening, Toliy, was all she could muster as she turned to face him. The butterflies in her stomach seemed to afflicting her tongue aa well. Her confidence flundering for a moment.

<style type="text/css">
.anann15 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#89978d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann15ooc {text-indent:0px;font-style:italic; padding:5px; Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#141d1d; text-align:left;}
.anann15 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann15 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#1f2d2d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nann15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141d1d; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#121a1a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread