steal the night
[html]
300+
lol there are like... three people actively posting in here haha

The woman complimented him and he felt her eyes on him, but tried to ignore the sensation. If he were easily flattered and flustered, the Russo would have straightened his back and tugged on his jacket to straight that too, but he maintained his pose. Anatoliy was trying to not seem as though her presence was affecting him, even if it was, just a little bit. Not that he would willingly admit anything like that. There was nothing to admit to, he assured himself, trying to give off a calm appearance to the woman. Parties like this were more of a stress to him, since there so many people to keep straight here and if he got flustered, it would ruin the evening a bit. "Zhank you, too," he said simply, unsure of what else to say about that. Anatoliy fidgeted, playing with the cuffs on his jacket. "Vell, I vas zhinking zhe same zhing. And I vanted to to vatch out for my family, too." Someone had to make sure Liliya behaved herself.

Speaking of his family, he heard his father's voice ring out, and he felt a little bubble of embarrassment float to the surface of his gut. What his father embarrassed him? Hopefully not. "Yes, zhat is my father, and my sister Liliya." He was actually more afraid of what Liliya would do, to be honest. "I can introduce you." The Russo turned a bit, waving in his family's direction. 'Папа! Сестра! Приденная встреча мой друг." He knew there was a heavy chance of both of them saying something they should not, but if he did not want to introduce her, then it would seem rude and as though he were hiding something. The two had not yet done something like that, but Anatoliy kind of did not want to present an opportunity for it to happen. Well, what was the worst they could say? Oh, god, he did not want to find that out.

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread