I think it'll tunic up quite nicely
[html]

^^

He knew Strelein was probably busy getting everyone's outfits for the party ready. Haven wasn't so full of himself to think that he was the only one to have requested something from him. Still, he was a bit surprised to not find the Lord working here in his studio. The Knight was so out of it he didn't even hear someone coming down the hall towards him. The tap on his shoulder made him jump away and he stared wide-eyed at the other man for a moment before he relaxed again. "Jeez Strel, you didn't have to scare me witless," Haven joked, a half smile coming to his face.

The Seneschal followed Strelein into his studio, a hand moving to the back of his head to scratch; his nervous habit. "Yeah I did. Thanks again for making me something, I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to any clothes outside of my norm." Princess was the only one in their relationship who had any kind of eye for fashion. Haven stuck to more practical things.

<style type="text/css">
.havengoldenknight b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0BE58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havengoldenknight-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.havengoldenknight p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havengoldenknight {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#112A48; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... knight.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C7B034; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#1E508A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread