I think it'll tunic up quite nicely
[html]

Shrugging, the redhead began to look for the outfit he had finished for Haven. It was somewhere in here, that was for sure. "Gotta be alert everywhere. I thought you knew that," he commented slyly, ruffling through some papers. There were some sketches in that pile of clothes owed and ideas he had. Finding the sketch of the pieces Haven wanted, he pulled it out and placed it on the empty part of the table. "That is the sketch I did before I started working. I probably showed you before hand, but I assumed you would have gone with it." Most guys he knew had not been very fashion inclined. Most people really weren't. It's the reason he was the only one that made clothes here.

Then he found the clothes he wanted. Strel noticed the way the man fidgeted and cocking a head at him. "What are you nervous about? I'm not going to stick pins in your legs." He handed off the pants and shirt off to Haven to try on so that the redhead could finish the fitting and let the man keep the clothes. "Lemme know where it's too tight or too loose or anything else."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread