I think it'll tunic up quite nicely
[html]

300+

He knew that Strelein's words were meant as a joke, but they hit him surprisingly hard considering recent events. Lightly his fingers ran over the scars that now ran across the front of his body. It had happened on their pack grounds. Haven had known that such a thing could happen, but he had never anticipated it happening to the woman he loved. "Yeah..." he responded somewhat hollowly, his mind somewhere far from the bright room. Pushing the dark thoughts aside he moved to look at the sketch the tailor laid out. "Oh yeah, I remember. I trust your judgment more than mine," he said, the grin returning to his features. Thank god there had been someone here that could help him in this situation.

Strel gathered the clothes he had made together and asked about his nervousness. He hadn't known he was being so obvious about it, but then again he hadn't exactly been trying to mask it. "Oh, no it's not that. It's just this whole thing, the party and all," he said taking the clothes. Haven walked off to a corner, turning his back as he took off his jacket and jeans to try the new clothes on. "Ruri asked me to play, and I said yes, but I've never played in front of that many people before. It's just a hobby, not something I work at that hard. I'm not really good at being the center of attention in that way." Being recognized for his work as a Knight was one thing, this was entirely another.

The Aatte slipped the pants on, then the shirt and the jacket. He tucked the pale shirt into the top of the pants and twisted his body around, seeing how it felt. "I think the shirt's a little loose on my sides, but that's all I can feel." Haven turned around, presenting the tailor with his work. "How do I look?" he asked humorously, his smile somewhat awkward.

<style type="text/css">
.havengoldenknight b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0BE58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havengoldenknight-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.havengoldenknight p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havengoldenknight {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#112A48; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... knight.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C7B034; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#1E508A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread