I think it'll tunic up quite nicely
[html]
300+

"Well that's why you're here." It was a bit harsh, but it really was the reason he was here. Strel felt his ego grow a bit at the thought. "Hopefully, my judgment is sound and you'll actually like what I've made." Worse case scenario, he would have to dye the entire outfit a different color, and there was no time for that; it took a while to get dyes set up and then for the outfit to dry. And boy, Strel just wanted for Haven to like the outfit so he would not need to keep working on it; his schedule was tight as it was.

Strel nodded along, turning away from the man as he walked to a corner to change. Honestly, there was nothing to hide when people still ran around in their bare fur. He needed to see how it sat on the guy, and this was really the only thing he could do at that moment. At least he would get to see how it was after Haven was done being squeamish. The redhead grinned, though, at the man. So that was why he was so skittish. "Don't be nervous. I'll be playing too, and I have barely practiced lately. My lute had a layer of dust, for crying out loud." He picked up some pins from the cloth on the table, sticking the beaded ends between his teeth as he pulled at the fabric on Haven. "Looks nice, though you're right. It does seem a bit loose." He stuck in a pin here and there to tighten the fabric and show where he needed to sew a bit more.

The pants seemed fine so he let them be, content that they were completed satisfactorily. "But you really shouldn't worry too much. I'm sure Ruri will be the center of attention. She is our Lautari. She'll take the attention for sure. Besides, you'll be fine. Your nerves will go away. Maybe your woman help with that part beforehand," he added slyly, aware that he might have been behind on his gossip. "How does that feel now? Any better?" The pins were in place where he thought they should be, but he would not start to sew till Haven confirmed.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread